Re-ment Vintage Home Appliances 7-10 + SP (2st Part)

Last week I posted the first part of this wonderful Re-ment retro home appliance set. I posted the photos here and also on other social media where I share my miniature hobby. Lots of friends left positive feedbacks to this set and some of them had experience of owning the real things relate to the miniature toys in the photos in the past. I personally have little memory of using the real things in my life because I was little when we possibly had the retro-style water bottle or that TV. But I still like them so much. Vintage things make me feel peaceful and dependable.

Click here to see Re-ment Vintage Home Appliances 1-6.

Now let's go on enjoying the rest of the retro home tour.

7. Sewing Machine + Sewing Storing Box



Comparison of the sewing machine in this set and the one in Re-ment French Sundries.



8. Iron + Board



9. Heater + "Hot Water Bag"



10. Pay Phone

My friend said she saw a real one looking exactly like this when she traveled to Japan.




SP. Rice Cooker + Rice Barrel

You may not see a real rice barrel like this in life. But we did have one when I was little. The buttons you saw on it were used for regulating the rice outpouring.


The SP rice cooker is a different color version. It's the same style as the white one in this set.

Thanks for reading. 。:.゚ヽ(。◕‿◕。)ノ゚.:。+゚
Now you saw all the things in this set. How do you feel? I hope you enjoy the photos and have a wonderful weekend. 

16 comments:

  1. This set is just so lovely! I really like all the rement sewing sets, so I really liked the sewing machine set in this one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It seems the sewing machine is the most popular thing in this set. =D

      Delete
  2. Another fantastic bunch of sets! Thanks for sharing these with us! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always enjoying my photos. =)

      Delete
  3. I would love to have this sewing machine set! :D. It looks fantastic and reminds me of my mum's older sewing machine. The rice cooker and rice barrel are also a very nice set - I haven't seen them in reality :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kyra, I will still look for a separate sewing machine set for you when I use Jauce.

      Delete
  4. 呢套懷舊家電都係值得收藏, 估唔到你連SP辦都有....嘩! 流晒口水.
    我當年出無買full box, 都係之後每款收, 不過都唔齊, 仍欠唱機那款, 希望日後有緣能收到.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 小屋,你当年食玩如此便宜,应该作为投资收收收多一些,今日卖出一定发财啦~不过你已经收了很多,所以你的场景都是大制作,里面重复的食玩数不胜数,让我留口水~

      Delete
  5. 我現在看到才知這款的衣車有個蓋,腳踏等,同別的RM衣車只有身不同
    另外就是電話中有錢,很仔細,剛好KRIN昨天拿出RM八佰屋也有錢,還要是每款三個,真的怕一個不小心掉下地便不見了.
    最後就是SP的米箱,這個也是RM未有再出,希望日很在新RM會再見到吧

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是啊,这些东西拿出来玩一次都要小心翼翼,手一抖眼一花,就掉了,哭。。。

      Delete
  6. Beautiful sets again! I just need that sewing machine =) So wonderful details! I loved to use my mum's sewing machine when I was a kid. Looked a bit like this one, only white and brown, no green =) And with a hood. =)
    Thanks for sharing
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're awesome. You know how to sew and make clay minis. I admire your craft skill. =D

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, amazing sets! I love the rice pourer, I have never seen one in real life but it seems really cool. And the sewing machine is to die for, great photos! I loved it all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love seeing your pictures! They're so clear and crisp! Those mini rice cookers are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete