Hello West Coast California!

Hello West Coast California!

Long time no see on blogger since I moved to Los Angeles.

I’ve been so busy with life but didn’t stop hanging out with my dolls. I’ve always been in love with the sceneries of the west coast. Personally I think it’s more attractive than Florida (where I moved from) because of its diversity. What else in Florida besides beach anyway? Here I see not only beach, but also mountains, hills, oceans, deserts, and snow and more species of plants, especially tons of flowers in the spring-summer season. They beauty of west coast is the best backdrop when shooting dolly photos out of the door. 

I always post my photo on Instagram due to my tight schedule. So if we are INS friends you may have seen the following pictures that I am going to post here today. But who doesn’t like to see more of the beauty of nature? 

I miss chatting with you all on blogger. So if you just happen to see the post, please stop by and comment. You may just say hi so I will know that you are still active on blogger. Lots of love!

02/07/2016 @Huntington Library

02/07/2016

02/13/2016

02/15/2016

02/21/2016

03/07/2016

03/27/2016 @The Flower Fields

03/28/2016 @La Jolla Cove, Ca

06/26/2016 @Santa Monica Beach

4 comments:

  1. Super nice sceneries! Pretty shots too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the compliment!

      Delete
  2. KRIN也想住上西岸,氣候怡人,没有大雪,因本身很喜歡散步和運動,
    無奈零下負十度以下,長逹半年之久...
    真是難過的日子,老是跟自己說,唯一是四季分明....
    每地也要欣賞它的好處.....哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是的!我们要学会住一处,爱一处!哈哈~四季分明很好呢!我很向往四季分明的地方,冬天可以在暖气和壁炉前喝热可可~

      Delete