Christmas, New Year, Babymoon

Dear friends! Happy New Year!

I hope it's not too late to say Happy New Year 2015. And I hope you all had/are having good time during holidays. I've been busy since the holiday season in last November so I stopped posting my blog. I miss here. I miss reading your posts. I am BACK!

The good news that I want to share with you is that I've been pregnant for 20 weeks now. This is my first baby so I am going through different emotional stages: excited, nervous, confuse, excited, worry, excited...Being blessed by God, I am very grateful because I never have any obvious uncomfortable feelings physically. I didn’t experience morning sickness. My angel baby is offering me a smooth and steady pregnancy. And I will find out girl/boy at my next OB visit. *Exciting…*

Sorry I don’t have new photos about miniatures/toys/dolls this time. I’d like to share some photos about Christmas holiday and our baby moon road trip to Miami.

Our Christmas tree this year:

We spent the Christmas Eve with a family who are our best friends here. The American couple had been living in China for 7 years. They love Chinese food and the wife cooks Chinese regularly for their kids. We cooked and had a Chinese dinner together on that night.

Opening gift on Christmas morning:

First day of our 4-day babymoon---Palm Beach, FL:

See my cute baby bump?

Day 2---Island Queen Cruise in Miami:

We were introduced about the man-made islands on the sea and huge fancy vacation houses owned by rich people. This pink house you see in the picture belongs to Michael Jackson's ex-wife.

I craved for Japanese food all the way:
I can't eat raw seafood during pregnancy so this went to my hubby's stomach...*Jealousy*

Day 3---Everglades National Park:





Day 4---On the way back, we stopped by Cocoa Beach (1-hour drive from Orlando) and had fresh crabs there.
$17 for 7 big crabs...It was so good so we bought 10 more to bring back home.
The way to eat them was pretty violent...We were provided a hammer on each table so you guess...

Thanks for reading my blog and exchanging ideas with me in 2014. I hope we keep having fun in our life in 2015. Love you!

20 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Congratulations dear Chloe!!! I'm so happy for you! You will be a wonderful mum. :) And I'm glad you're feeling well! It looks like you had a great trip! All that food makes me hungry :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kyra. I am a foodie. It says pregnancy makes mom crave for certain food. For me it's definitely Japanese food. I hope you have a great 2015. And I am sure we'll keep having fun on SF things and other toy world this year.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! :D I'm so happy for you!! :D Lovely photos, I'm jealous of that pink house :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aranera! Happy 2015! Look forward to hear more from you this year.

      Delete
  3. CHLOE,Congratulations
    未來一年,將會是人生又忙又開心的一年,希望CHLOE好好享受這一年....
    一直RM有一套BB還真的很少玩,聽到CHLOE的好消息,遲一點,CHLOE BB應該會來躺楓葉國玩的機會了.......等KRIN也忙佈買BB房給CHLOE BB吧...............哈哈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢Krin! Krin已经是孩子妈了吧,以后还要像你多多学习经验啊!RM的BB那套我的食玩小伙伴说日拍上已经涨到50000yen左右了,我看自己是再也买不起了,Krin一定要po出来让我养养眼,也让Chloe的BB享受一下哦~~kisses~~

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Chloe!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Your photos are gorgeous--looks like a fun trip! I look forward to hearing more from you in 2015, miniatures or not. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer! I hope you have a great 2015 and look forward to hear more from you too. =)

      Delete
  5. 恭喜呀....新的一年祝願Chloe一家人萬事如意, 身體健康

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢!小屋新年快乐~~心想事成~~

      Delete
  6. Congratulations!!! Oh this is just so exciting! I miss your wonderful photos and posts, but you must have had a lot on your plate lately! Looks like you had a wonderful vacation? Do you have any name ideas yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paige! I think we'll name the baby Daniel if it's a boy. But I don't have any good idea of girl's name because it's easier to find a name in Bible for boy. Anyway we’ll keep thinking…and will find out the gender soon. =)

      Delete
  7. It's so nice to see a post from you again! I am glad to read that you are doing well! Your baby bump looks adorable :) You heard my congrats already but I will say it again: Congratulations! Take it easy my dear. Pregnancy will get more tiresome as your due date nears. Take care of yourself a lot and sleep as much as you can (because after that, sleep will become a luxury!). Big hugs. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you Jane! Thank you for your nice words. Yes you are totally right I can feel it gets more tiresome. I hardly feel that I'm pregnant in the first 3 months but now...I feel it's heavy...it takes effort to turn over in bed…plus my old injury in my right knee. But anyway I am happy and grateful for having the baby. Worth it! =)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations Chloé...I'm happy for you!
    I wish you a happy new year!
    Your photos are all wonderful and your Christmas seems very fun!
    I look forward to seeing your futur blog post about your beautiful Blythes!
    Hugs
    Agnès

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      You too have a great new year! I like all your photos in your blog too. =)

      Delete
  9. Happy new year!! And a big congratulations on being pregnant =)
    No morning-sickness? wow, I had all-day-sickness for almost my whole pregnancy.. But still, in the end it's all worth it =) I was really scared all the time, since I hate hospitals, but I had a wonderful delivery, hope you will have that too!!

    Your Christmas tree looks so cute!!
    For me it's very strange to see Christmas pictures without snow =) But it looks like you had a great time!!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah. And thanks for sharing your experience. I am glad to hear you had a wonderful delivery. Honestly, I am very scared of that moment. I have no idea how much pain I will go through...

      I like Christmas with snow. I prefer spend Christmas in winter season. But we don't have winter in Orlando...=)

      Delete
  10. I'm a big fan of your blog but I never commented - but I want to say congratulations on your pregnancy! It looks like you had a lovely Christmas and holiday :) 新年快乐, I'm sure 2015 will be a very happy year for you, and although you'll be busy, I hope we get to see more fun and interesting blog posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Origami Kiwi!

      Thank you so much for being interested in my blog and leaving a comment. And thank you for the Chinese phrase of 'Happy New Year'. I agree that I'll be busy and face challenge this year but I look forward to see the new chapter of life. =)

      Have a good year 2015 to you! And let's keep having fun in miniature world and real life.

      Delete